Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oh the horror!

Abby - Everything was going just fine. We were playing with our new squeaky ball, laying on daddy's lap, getting cuddles from Momma, and thouroughly enjoying another lazy Sunday afternoon. Suddenly, the unthinkable happened. At first, we thought something fun was going to happen. Momma pulled a never-before seen box out of the closet, hooked up an interesting contraption in the shower, and called me into the bathroom with a "lets go play!" voice! I of course ran to investigate. Suddenly, the door behind me was shut and the next thing I knew, Momma had shoved me into the bathtub and the humilation commenced. I tried to escape of course, but Mommy pulled me back and made me pose for the stupid camera. What is it with these stupid humans and wanting to get pictures of our humiliation?Stupid Momma. See me glaring at you?You want me to do what?Fine, I'll turn around and pose for the stupid picture...
You happy now? Sheesh. Jack - I had thought that I would be spared dreaded bath, but apparently not. My manliness needed some sprucing up according to Daddy.This is not what I had in mind for today Dad.I just wanted to sleep in your lap.Is that too much to ask? I guess so...Suds in my face.This is so humiliating.Why must we be humiliated like this. We smelled fine!

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh no, you guys had to suffer too! What is this? Is this the month of baths???

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dexter said...

I am calling in the animal cops to give your humans a talking to. You deserve the sap treatment and not that icky bathtub.

Slobbers,
Mango

Charlie said...

Yeah, what's all that wetness about? Ugh!
- Charlie

Sami & Baylee said...

You will have to tell your hoomans that baths are much more enjoyable if you get to play with toys too in the bath tub. That is the only reason I will take a bath. Mom is talking about me getting a bath soon too! Baylee had hers the other day.

Kisses & Licks,
Sami

The Zoo Crew said...

The horror.......I have felt your pain!!!


Kai

Adam said...

Humiliation at its finest! Sometimes you just have to do it to let them know who is boss.