Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Dog Park!

Wow! Mommy and Daddy took us to the coolest place in the world! It had soo many other dogs there and people, and room for us to run, and even a pond with a bridge! Mommy and Daddy brought Abby's water frisbee along for us to play with.





I've got it Abby! Don't even think about taking it away from me!
Hey! Come back here with that!Give me that Frisbee!Bwa ha ha! The Mastiff triumphs once again!Hey! Thats mine! Leggo!
Oh wait! Who's this? I guess Abby can play with the Fris. for a minuteHee hee hee! I've got it!Hey! A little space please? Must get the Frisbee...Rrrrr...Almost....
Well, I'm all slobbered out and done playing with the Frisbee. I think we'll go play with some of the other dogs here!Gotta love butt sniffing.Oh boy! Chase! Can we play?!Wee! So much fun!Must run faster!
Hey! Wait for us!Woo! I'm gettin about tired...Me too. But I'm still havin fun!Such a pretty lake...
Time for a drink.Lookin good...Here's Abby's entry into the longest slobber contest...I think she beat me with this photo!Well, we're pooped but man was that fun!

7 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, kewl dog park! I'm sooo jealous. Wish I was there to join the fun too. Looked like you both had a sooperb time!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Zoo Crew said...

That looks like some pawsome fun! I can't wait until I've had all of my shots so I can go to the dog park too!

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Jack! Abby! OMDoggie what a cool doggie park so much better then ours. hey looks like ya'll puppy eyes didn't help you get out of bath time huh?

pawty favor on it's way woohoo

Love Licks & waggin TX tails barking loud woohoo

Dexter said...

What an awesome park. Great suds on Abby.

Jack, the mastiff ALWAYS gets the stuffie in the end.

Mango

Charlie said...

What a great playtime you had! Abby, you look as drool as me!!
- Charlie

Sami & Baylee said...

Your doggie park looks like lots of FUN! Mommy just got me a license to use a dogie park which I never have been too and I am so excited. She promised to take me tomorrow if no rain. I hope it is a cool as yours!

Kisses & Licks,
Sami

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby and Jack.. that looks a cool park to play in...i've played in a field but not a park yet...


lots of licks

xox