Saturday, April 12, 2008

Agility Rocks!

Abby - A few weeks ago Mommy brought Grandma along to Agility class so that Grandma could take some pictures of me doing agility! Grandma always takes great photos and Mommy was thrilled to finally get some photos of me being an agiltiy pup!

Here we are doing our warm ups...

I'm ready Mom!You watchin Grandma? Cause here I go!Through the hoop...
Over the A-Frame...Into the tunnel...Through the chute... (I'm inside the chute here, you'll just have to imagine my cuteness)And the most important part, my TREAT! Yummers!Mommy and I have so much fun doing agility! I just learned the Teeter Totter last week and that was super cool! It didn't scare me at all! Mommy was so proud of me. Can't wait for tomorrow's lesson! Agility Rocks!

9 comments:

Sami & Baylee said...

Abby have you been doing agility long? Looks like your doing a really good job!
Kisses & Licks, Sami

Dexter said...

I am in awe of you. You can do the teeter - totter? That is soooo hard!

When does Jack start the agility?

Slobbers,
Mango

Sophie Brador said...

Looks like fun, although I bet my mom could never get me to do that. I'm a bit nervous of such things.

xo
SB

Chris and Mackenzie said...

The more I learn agility the more I like! Nice work Abby!

Wags - Chris & Mackensie

Randi said...

Hi Abby! You are so talented! I wish I could do agility! Maybe next time your GMa can get some video of you!

love & licks,
Randi

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Abby, it's nice to see some pictures of you doing Agility too! You look sad in some of the pics but I'm sure you're just showing your cute face to your grandma. Keep up the good work girl!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Zoo Crew said...

I LUUUV agility! My 2 legged sister, Lib, took me to agility for 2 years and it was a blast. But then all of a sudden she stopped taking me and mom said something about her being too busy. Guess when you are in high school, that's what happens. Looks like you had fun and those are some great pics!

Zen

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Awh Abby how lucky fur you! Me Crikit wanna do agility but mommy says no budget whatever that means

You look way pawsomely cute!

Love Licks

Unknown said...

Nice work. It seems sometimes like the only agility Finn does involves jumping onto and off of the couch (or anything that involves getting a treat off the counter).

I'm excited to see what other tricks and obstacles you learn.

Good luck,
Finn's Dad