Hey everyone. Our names are Jack and Abby, and this is our blog. We thought we would introduce ourselves through a quiz we both took. Hope you enjoy reading our thoughts and getting to know us!
- Abby and Jack
1. Your age? 1.5years / 10 months
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 2 months / 1.5 months
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Purple and green checkers/ Abby always pulls my collar off when we play, so I don't wear one. When I do wear my collar, it is gray, black and white small checkers.
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Anyone who will pet me! / Daddy is my only favorite person.
5. How much do you weigh? 70lbs / 100lbs (and growing!)
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Carpet/Carpet
7. Do you like other Dogs? I love everyone, human or otherwise./ I tolerate my cousins
8. Who is your best non-human friend? Jack/ Abby
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky! I live for the squeak! / I like to tease Abby by playing with her squeaky toys, then while she is playing with the ball, I go get attention from Mommy and Daddy.
10. Do you like to be brushed? Being brushed means Mommy is paying attention to me. I love it!/ Daddy hasn't started brushing me yet. Lucky me
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Peanut Butter /Peanut Butter
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Mommy does / Daddy does
13. Any formal education? Lots! Currently in an Advanced Obediance Class. Next up, Beginning Agility / None. Daddy teaches me what I need to know.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Couch potato now / Couch potato with moments of Energizer bunny.
15. Five nicknames your people call you: Abby Girl, Abbers, Abs,Sweetie, Sweetie Pie /Jackson, Jacky Poo, Home Slice, Poo, Weiner
16. What is your best trick? Standing on my back legs / Playing dead
17. Do you like kitties? Oh yes! I want to play with them so badly! / What’s a kitty?
18. What did you have for breakfast? Kibble / same
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? Bugs, Birds, squirells /Birds, squirrels
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? An ear infection several months ago / Last Wednsday for shots.
21. Where do you sleep at night? In my crate so I don’t chew the floor / In the X-pen
22. Do you like to swim? I love swimming with my Mommy! / Swimming? Whats that?
23. Can you make puppies? Would love to but no tools / Yes, all I need is a receptive victim.
24. Do you give kisses? To Daddy and anyone else I can get to before Mommy yells at me. / I have the fastest tongue in the west, much to Mommy’s dismay.
25. Can you potty on command? Nope. / Nope
26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Super Cute. / Manly, not cute.
Phew, those were some tough questions. We’re poop'd from answering them. We’d better go crash...
1 day ago