Sunday, March 9, 2008

Slobber!

Jack-One thing I know I'm good at, is slobbering people. Be it their pants, arms, hands, faces, or baby's, I love to leave a little of myself behind. A true master at this is Mango Man and we challened each other to a slobber contest. So far, this is the best (and only) picture Mommy has managed to get of my slobbery self. I'm sure Mango can beat this picture hands down but this is my first challenge shot! What do you say Mango, and any other dogs who wish to join. Can you beat my slobber??

That's about four inches of solid slime there! Not my best performance to date, but the best picture to date so it will have to do for the start of the competition. Who's up to the challenge?

6 comments:

The Zoo Crew said...

I think mom has a picture of Fiona with a doozy of a slinger....she'll check when she is at home on the computer to see if she can enter the contest...will get back to you :)

Kai

Dexter said...

Jack, dude, I might have to pull out some of my old suds shots now that the bully sticks have been banned from the house.

Keep workin on that slobber and suds. We'll see who is up to the challenge. Those terriers might be good at collecting suds in their beards.

Mango, the slobber king

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Jack! whoa some pic. The only time our drool works really flow where mommy can get a pic is if she is holding salmon infront of our face and if that's the case she can't take the pic hehe cos we would snag the salmon!. We're gonna work on getting one to see if we can even reach your award winning talent!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails

Sophie Brador said...

Jack, I'm not usually so good at this one. I may have to stand out.

xo
SB

Amber-Mae said...

Woohoo! My drool was that long too once. But you should check out Raja's drool! Raja was Mango's older sister...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber-Mae said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've changed my blog URL becoz some crackpot has been visiting my blog & leaving mean comments & we know who it is. Just click on my name & it will direct you there.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer