Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby!

Abby-Hi Everyone! It's my Birthday today! Woo hoo! I can't believe I'm already two years old! I'm almost an adult! To celebrate, my mommy made some yummy Birthday Cake Cupcakes! She also made me dress up in a silly outfit. I guess I can look good in anything!



Here I am in front of some cakes that just came out of the oven!








Here I am in my silly outfit Mommy made me put on. The cupcakes sure smell good!



Here are the cupcakes after Mommy decorated them! I can't wait to try one!



Oh Boy! Yummy yummy!



These taste wonderful!

Here is my brother enjoying one of my cupcakes!

And more cakes for dinner! Yummy!

Wow! That was my best birthday ever! I can't wait for next year!!!

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Abby, you're two so that means you're a full adult now! And that means, you ain't gonna grow anymore, hehehe! Happee Barkday to you dear! Those cupcakes look yummylicious! I wanna try one too!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dexter said...

Those cupcakes look fantastic. You are a couple of lucky doggies.

Yes, I am an English Mastiff (the original mastiff). I have to have private agility lessons so that they can setup a mastiff appropriate course, so I don't go very often. You don't need that Shitzhund stuff, all a mastiff needs to do is go "woof woof" and everybody freaks out.

Mango

The Zoo Crew said...

Happy Barkday, Abby!! Even though we're late, we hpe your day was great!! (Hey--that rhymed!)

Peace + Paws,

The Zoo Crew

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Happy Barkday Abby! Sorry our wish is late, hope your still celebrating as you should be. We were having darma days fur 2-weeks cos daddy was gone and he never does that...

all your special treats look droolishious! You look fabulous!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails