Monday, December 3, 2007

The indignity of it all!



Jack-I can't believe it! Abby won't let me wear my collar! Daddy came home one day to find my collar strewn on the floor. He picked it up and put it back around my neck. What happened next suprised the heck out of him. Abby walked over to me, put her teeth around the buckle of my collar and rotated the collar so the buckle was now around the back of my neck. From there, Abby then put her teeth on both sides of the buckle and actually unclipped my collar! The collar fell back to the floor where it had been a minute earlier. Oh the indignity of it all! Being undressed by my sister! At least mommy and daddy won't wonder any more why my collar keeps coming off. We'll have to work on teaching Abby to leave me and my collar alone.


7 comments:

sharkgila said...

Oho, so that's a mystery solved. Very clever of Abby, maybe it can be a party trick instead.

Wooo,
Togo

Amber-Mae said...

Harharhar! That's sooo cute! Must ask your hooman to take a video of Abby doing that. Maybe she wants you to get in trouble for fun...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Randi said...

Hi Jack & Abby!

WOW! My brother Dublin used to pull off my collar sometimes too..but we were usually playing rough & tumble wrasslin....I hope Jack is OK with having his sissy undress him! Abby, you might need to figure out a new hobby...this might make your little bro a bit embarassed!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Abby how brilliant of you, how ever did you learn that!

Cubby we think she liked yours better but hasn't figured out how to put it on herself yet! She jus don't wanna see it on you!

hmmm what to do? waggin Tx tails out for now

Ivy said...

oh my dogness! i agree wif amber-mae that you shud take a video. maybe you could win sum greenies on america's funniest dog videos and buy a new necklace that doesn't come off!

luv ivy

Sam I Am said...

Wishing you all the best in 2008.And keeping my paws crossed that you get all the treats you bark for .

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

Randi said...

Hi Jack & Abby!

I miss you guys! Please blog more in 2008!

Love & Licks,
Randi